Вселенная Хогвартса

Объявление

Объявление

Welcome to the Universe!
Для Вас открывается мир магии, в котором:

*рейтинг игры: NC21;
*система игры: локации;
*действие в игре: 1996 год.

Игровое время и погода: 16 сентября, 7:00 - 00:00. Весь день наблюдается теплая облачная погода, ночью возможен дождь.

Нужны в игру

Гарри Поттер * Сьюзен Боунс * Ханна Эббот * Пэнси Паркинсон * Миллисент Буллстроуд * Малкольм Бэддок * Лаванда Браун * Энтони Голдштейн * Кормак МакЛагген * Эрни Макмиллан * Джинни Уизли * Люциус Малфой

нужные персонажи
персонажи акции #5 персонажи акции #6

Полезные ссылки

[Правила] [Сюжет] [Персонажи] [Внешности] [Имена/фамилии] [Акции] [Шаблон анкеты] [В помощь новичкам при написании анкет]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Наши партнеры и баннеры
смотреть здесь

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Deprexit

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing in your feeds and even I success you access persistently fast.

Somebody essentially assist to make critically articles I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular put up amazing. Wonderful task!

Hi there, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am also delighted to share my know-how here with mates.

If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging then i recommend him/her to go to see this weblog, Keep up the good job.

Keep on writing, great job!

What i do not realize is in reality how you are not actually much more well-favored than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus considerably on the subject of this subject, produced me personally consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't interested unless it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs great. All the time handle it up!

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно